AccuJazz is an all-Jazz radio station designed to showcase the exciting potential of Internet radio. It contains over fifty jazz channels based on categories of style, instrument, composer, region, decade and more. Each channel is further customizable by the option to "deselect" artists the listener would rather not hear. New subchannels are added frequently. The variety of channels and their customizable nature makes AccuJazz a radio experience unlike any other.
AccuJazz comes to you from AccuRadio, a top-10 webcaster with over 400 channels and 400,000 unique listeners per month. There are over 20,000 songs playing on the many AccuJazz channels, and new music is always being added. The AccuJazz Main Channel reflects the most current jazz charts (JazzWeek and CMJ).
AccuJazz is programmed by Lucas Gillan (pictured), a working musician and avid jazz fan based in Chicago. To stay up-to-date with the latest AccuJazz news and communicate with Lucas, visit AccuJazz on Twitter, Blogspot, Facebook or MySpace.
AccuJazz has been carefully constructed to help record companies and recording artists sell records:
We are fully licensed by ASCAP, BMI, and SoundExchange/RIAA.
(1) We give exposure and airplay to hundreds of artists that virtually never receive broadcast radio airplay.
(2) We constantly display the title and artist and album name for the song that's playing.
(3) We display the CD covers of the last three songs we've played, with each cover linking to the appropriate Amazon page for purchasing that CD.
(4) AccuRadio sells almost $40,000 worth of CDs per month via Amazon links, and, according to listener surveys, directly influence the sales of $200,000 to $400,000 more from other retailers.*
(5) We stream at 32 kbps, which makes for a good-sounding Internet radio station but is not quite a quality level that most consumers feel is a substitute for CD ownership.
(6) We are always happy to work with record labels to help promote new releases
65 E. Wacker Pl., Suite 930
Chicago, IL 60601
General e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising inquiries: email@example.com
Having technical problems?
Check out our FAQ.
If it doesn't help, please write firstname.lastname@example.org
AccuRadio direct sales:
Kurt Hanson (banners, radio spots, gateways, custom channels):
Net Radio Sales (radio spots & gateways):
Winstar/Interep Interactive (banners & sponsorships):
VIZI Media Advertising (banners & sponsorships):
(email@example.com; 1-212-777-3527 x 316 )